Parish Priest’s Message
Stella Maris church devoted to Our Lady of Vailankani attracts thousands of pilgrims from around the world. Larger visiting devotees and parishioners have recorded testimonies of miracles and special favours by Our Lady of Vailankani.We have strong witnesses that there have been miracles taking place in this place. Large devotees without any cast and religion visit this place every day and seek God’s blessings.
– Rev. Fr. Alban D’souza
Inspired by the Noah’s Ark, Stella Maris Church in Kalmady, Udupi is built in the shape of a boat and also has a bell tower in the shape of a lighthouse.
How to Reach?
On the way to Malpe Beach this beautiful architectural master piece is built
From Udupi bus stand catch a bus to Malpe,(every 5 min you get a bus)
From Kundapur , Get down at Karavali Junction and catch bus to Malpe.
- Monday to Friday : 7:00 AM
- Saturday : 9:00 AM , 4:00 PM ( Adorartion and Mass )
- Sunday : 7:30 AM , 10:00AM ( Children Mass )
- Retreat : First Saturday of every month
- Night Vigil : On special Occasions (Will be announced in prior)
- Counseling : Anytime (Inform and reserve the slot)
Stella Maris Church
Kalmady, Malpe Post,
Udupi – 576 108.